Last Modified: October 18, 2021
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website
- In electronic communications, such as e-mail and text messages, between you and this Website and its administrators
- Through any third party application by which you access data on this Website
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by MyPW or an entity related to MyPW, including MyPW’s affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Data and other information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy from time to time for updates.
Information We Collect. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other information that can be used to identify you by us or by a third party (“Personal Data”)
- That is about you, but does not identify you
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and your usage details
- About your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including our business partners and affiliates
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website, including Personal Data
- Records and copies of your correspondence to us and our correspondence to you.
- Details of transactions facilitated by the Website.
Use of Your Information. The information we collect helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- Store information about user preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to individual interests
- Improve the performance of the Website
- Recognize you when you return to the Website
- Carry out any obligations and enforce any rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- Notify you about any changes to the Website or any products or services we offer through it
- Take other actions which we may describe when you provide the pertinent information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Disclosure of Your Information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users in general, and information which does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Data that we collect or that you provide to us as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including in administering the Website
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MyPW’s assets
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MyPW, our customers, or any other individual or entity
Policy Towards Minors. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 616-846-4729 or via e-mail.